Welcome to my recipe blog. This site is under construction. It will be up and running I'm hoping sometime in the year 2012 with better pictures and full recipes for each post. In the meantime please leave any tips, advice, comments or just say hello.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

About Me

Hi everyone, my blog is under construction for about the next few years. I’m trying to get all my recipes together, some from memory, some that I have written down. I am also trying to remember to take pics each time I make my recipes so that I can have pics for all my recipes hopefully soon..

I was born in Kerala, India. I moved to Canada when I was two years old. Often people think that Canadian malus just can't learn to cook, well I thought I would prove them wrong.

I am dedicating this blog and the recipes to my grandmother. She is my recipe guru. I have no idea how I learned to cook. Living with my grandmother and mother (being the only child) I basically did no housework at all until I got married and moved out on my own. I thought I would start to learn to cook - as they say the key to a man's heart is through food. I started cooking with a lot of mistakes, but my persistence really helped me.

I decided to start this blog when I noticed that my disorgarnized recipe journal was running out of space. I thought it would be a good idea to be able to access my recipes from anywhere in the world. Also, because I have a bad memory, I thought if I kept a blog active, I could remember some recipes that I may have tried and otherwise forgotten about.

Please leave your comments, I love reading them. As I am a beginner, I really need some tips, especially on the design portion of this blog. Let me know what your site is as well, would love to have a look. Or just say hi. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment